It is ordained by the Holy Spirit that:
Members of Celestial Church of Christ are forbidden to engage or participate in:
- Any form of idolatry, fetish ceremony or cults, black magic and charms.
- Cigarette or tobacco smoking or snuffing or any type of weed smoking or snuffing is forbidden to members of the Celestial Church of Christ.
- Consumption of any form of alcohol, wine or any strong drink that can intoxicate is forbidden to members of Celestial Church of Christ as the odour of all these – cigarettes, tobacco, alcohol, etc. – are repugnant to the presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Consumption of pork or any food offered as sacrifice to idols or other powers of darkness is forbidden to members of Celestial Church of Christ; Members are forbidden to wear apparels made of black or red materials except for professional reasons.
- Members should not wear shoes when wearing their sutana or within the premises of the Church.
- Male and female members are forbidden to sit together side by side within the Church and its premises.
- Female members cannot enter the Sanctuary without appropriately covering their heads.
- Female members during menstruation are not allowed to come within the precincts of the Church until after their sanctification after seven clear days; and where the menstruation extends beyond seven days, two clear days should be allowed for after stoppage before sanctification.
- Female members are forbidden from entering the altar area or leading the congregation in worship.
- In Celestial Church of Christ, only white candles are to be used. Coloured candles are strictly forbidden.
- Fornication and adultery are forbidden in the Celestial Church of Christ.
- Holy is the Celestial Church of Christ and all who worship in her should endeavour to be clean in body and in soul.
Mode of Worship
Mode of worship includes the setting of the Altar, and the seat therein, the number of candles used for various types of services and the seating arrangement in particular, it should be noted that the seating arrangements was revealed through a Prophetess who under the influence of the Holy Spirit in the wilderness on Friday 5th of October, 1947, sketched the seating arrangement using oranges.
Holy Rites or Sacrament
There are a number of Holy Rites or Sacrament within the form of worship in Celestial Church of Christ utmost importance. Members shall avail themselves of the opportunity to partake in these rites or sacraments: Baptism, Holy Communion, Annual Washing of Feet, Annual Pilgrimage to Imeko, Ogun State, Nigeria at Christmas Eve, Annual Harvest Thanksgiving Service, and Holy Mary’s Day.